Advertise
X

Share with your friends!

Avg. User Rating:

1: World's Only Deaf-Blind Triplets

A powerful documentary about the parents who “Lovingly Raise the World’s Only Deaf-Blind Triplets” This is a 4 parts story which also has been shown on “Discovery Health” on a mainstream TV channel.
  • Producer: Paro
Advertise
left_corner

right_corner
Sue Genesis
2 years, 7 months ago
health issues
david barban
2 years, 7 months ago
This is a very inspirational story. You are very courageous._I am a special education teacher since 1984. I worked with deaf kids and blind kids in '84 in Los Angeles. I just got a job working with deaf-mute/blind adults. I love the job._I sincerly wish you and your girls "the best!"(I had two strokes at the age of 5, soI'm not"talking in the air".) You are an inspiration. Keep it up. Sincerly,__ David Barban
david barban
2 years, 7 months ago
This is a very inspirational story. You are very courageous. I am a special education teacher since 1984. I worked with deaf kids and blind kids in '84 in Los Angeles. I just got a job working with deaf-mute/blind adults. I love the job. I sincerly wish you and your girls "the best!"(I had two strokes at the age of 5, soI'm not"talking in the air".) You are an inspiration. Keep it up. Sincerly, David Barban
yvette lucas
2 years, 7 months ago
i love the trplets deaf blind story and make me cry
Ernie
2 years, 7 months ago
Sad story. A lot of work and struggles ahead but have faith. Captioning needs to be better as it was hard to read with crappy background. White letters with bright color background are impossible to read. Some appeared too briefly.
Sara
3 years, 1 month ago
What the subtitles refer to as 'nanotoxicity' (Liz also calls this 'ear poison') is actually 'ototoxicity' - as I discovered when I tried to look this up further.
claudia
4 years, 2 months ago
DeafTV is a true inspiration 2 all n 4 those wu dnt get wat it means,Plz follow up!!

* Denotes Required Field
If you enter anything in this field your comment will be treated as spam
bottom